May 23, 2020
The Hip hinge is a FUNDAMENTAL human movement. when trained properly it will improve performance and reduce risk of injury.
in this course you'll learn...
- Functional anatomy important for the hip hinge.
- How anatomy from the trunk integrates with the hips.
- A step-by-step movement breakdown of the hip hinge.
- How we coach our members and athletes to integrate the hip hinge into a daily movement pattern.
- A physical therapist perspective on how the hip hinge can help avoid or alleviate back pain.
After This Course You'll...
- Have a practice workout broken down over several days. You will be able to practice and develop a proper hip hinge motion.
- After the practice workout, you'll be ready to move to a full integrative workout that combines everything you've learned in the Essentials Hip Hinge course.